CoolOutdatedPCe2012 CF-EU HACK

Posts 31–45 of 110 · Page 3 of 8
oh u found a bug? ~.~
Quote Originally Posted by pceumel View Post
oh u found a bug? ~.~
can you answer? for my last post? I need some help.
Quote Originally Posted by pceumel View Post
rename my Sxs.dll to PCe2012.dll ,
after this replace the Bugtrap.dll in the Cf folder with my version.
Also put the PCe2012.dll into this folder.
Run the game

I added my dll file, so it will be loaded
Report - Antivirus online virus scan - viruschief.com
BugTrap.zip MD5:3c6809e7b2d804382a899a12730ab0f0 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
I dont think that this little replacement of a file must be in a new thread
pls approve it for the people that wont want an injector
Approved .
@Hero - you approve it but i cant download bugTrap.zip... it say- it is dont approved... :/
It's work!How to use for noobs
Download from first post,go in crossfire folder,copy sxs.dll(from hack)and rename to SndDrv.dll(move original) And start from patcher_cf
it doesnt work or i dont know how to inject?
i have gennesis injector v1.0
good job tnx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thnx man ^^
READ THIS PLEASE!

Does not work for vista 32 bit launched injector as admin and selected the dll started cfeu and cfeu dont start??
hack detected on vista
Guys,i say again:
1.download from first post
2.go in crossfire EU folder,move SndDrv.dll(where u want)
3.Rename the sxs.dll from hack to SndDrv.dll
4.Move the hack(new SndDrv.dll) to crossfire europe folder
5.start crossfire from patcher_cf(if u get patcher error,start run ,drag patcher_cf in run,drag selfupdate in run)
Man- it work but the no recoil dont work ..... i want no recoil ! FIX it please...
I GOT THE SOLUTION 100% working!

I randomly tried something out, i just renamed the sxs.dll to SndDrv.dll , i removed my old SndDrv.dll from my CF folder, and put the hack in, then just simply start the game and it works, thank me if it helped LOL IRL xD.
Quote Originally Posted by Denelf View Post
I GOT THE SOLUTION 100% working!

I randomly tried something out, i just renamed the sxs.dll to SndDrv.dll , i removed my old SndDrv.dll from my CF folder, and put the hack in, then just simply start the game and it works, thank me if it helped LOL IRL xD.
OMG.. Gh0s7d4n was saying it all day long
Hack works with FInjector, you have to change the name to SndDrv.dll. No recoil doesnt work, fix it. I want that plz.
Posts 31–45 of 110 · Page 3 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us