doesnt work on win7 , i tried with injector ,name change etc. i couldnt work it on
OutdatedPCe2012 CF-EU HACK
when i open sxs.dll file i dont sie how i use the hack buth diss C?û??E(??ÔgUu?Wk???ÚF???1??ÿøÏ??OÃÔ?Avg?s?ð?t? 3y?ðHÁG$??m???ü?
ðN.Ê?g?&T1]?\?'?äÉ??_Âõ?ðAaS?úC?I*?ÂÀ?Qël??ê~Â?é?rôí?Ñ?ä zé?ïÂC
R?GvÀÈ??$?û4Vþ?ðÒ?%?ÊÉ|N???Ö?[??,ßën?=W?,???-n??ß??/ôx|Ý??q`ãSý?Ä%ë4?ø?$???<#+ Ìw?ëÍ?Î??e?çÆÀXO??àù?qtRS~?N?2ó?E%??$?Aðø?e??Z uþ%h]?
5Iù#z4?2;{ßÏ?`?Îod?Í?l:??Ö\ü?7Õ>G`Òð??
D7Áª?2º?}I???(zÎlÚ?ï???ñ?.Þ?k?%#R?]ãSFâ'ô?0Ö;??þ?É?ä?Èí??/
Ý??'SâÖóJ?µC?ÜF?GJ?ú???N??Ì??
ERxßT}ái?+XhÞó{\|
A?Î~?6ß? ?ec{?ªßÌ{?]???Q?E?&d?#ãaJ
V????s3Ø? Ç?äiûý6]*?:???Ñ?x]p^0^í3I?;ë??ù?Ðk EA*ÙRÝo A[í?Á??í/ù*]?ò'?OÛ*~Òþí?????Û?o\??ëþ?ç:?n??näÎûsC\p[g?ðgèù?Zýà:?ðºÈ{?*?ÒcÿS?ú?
ðágs=?/þ?i>ýö5?çÏñÈ?>\oóºñ?
Óû7?Û?/ô
>.?X?(,Bæpþ?è?.ay?Åø*??ÂtzÔ? ËV?õ
??ªí?v????Ê??}ÑS??")?íá[?ý!?N7??~??PyÄ&Yù?ÌyEßÙáTÁXÔw&üwÛ?þÐA*ô??æVM?7 ?Xå`Gþí'h?ã???Õw4 ?ìFJ?âí?1?W8åOF??Niä0/I/&?ø;ê{È?Ê_B?<J&C_*????vMn?â8(ôhÀL? ??µTÒ?QÁHd^ÈIâ7?ä!å#à?Íy/?? ;â?ÀOô[??Ú??~?è5ú?(oíú5:Õ?3}|HÆ
º?Í6)ÀE ï?VàÊ?ôh?_ßõVëT?%??ÌÃë?
ðN.Ê?g?&T1]?\?'?äÉ??_Âõ?ðAaS?úC?I*?ÂÀ?Qël??ê~Â?é?rôí?Ñ?ä zé?ïÂC
R?GvÀÈ??$?û4Vþ?ðÒ?%?ÊÉ|N???Ö?[??,ßën?=W?,???-n??ß??/ôx|Ý??q`ãSý?Ä%ë4?ø?$???<#+ Ìw?ëÍ?Î??e?çÆÀXO??àù?qtRS~?N?2ó?E%??$?Aðø?e??Z uþ%h]?
5Iù#z4?2;{ßÏ?`?Îod?Í?l:??Ö\ü?7Õ>G`Òð??
D7Áª?2º?}I???(zÎlÚ?ï???ñ?.Þ?k?%#R?]ãSFâ'ô?0Ö;??þ?É?ä?Èí??/
Ý??'SâÖóJ?µC?ÜF?GJ?ú???N??Ì??
ERxßT}ái?+XhÞó{\|
A?Î~?6ß? ?ec{?ªßÌ{?]???Q?E?&d?#ãaJ
V????s3Ø? Ç?äiûý6]*?:???Ñ?x]p^0^í3I?;ë??ù?Ðk EA*ÙRÝo A[í?Á??í/ù*]?ò'?OÛ*~Òþí?????Û?o\??ëþ?ç:?n??näÎûsC\p[g?ðgèù?Zýà:?ðºÈ{?*?ÒcÿS?ú?
ðágs=?/þ?i>ýö5?çÏñÈ?>\oóºñ?
Óû7?Û?/ô
>.?X?(,Bæpþ?è?.ay?Åø*??ÂtzÔ? ËV?õ
??ªí?v????Ê??}ÑS??")?íá[?ý!?N7??~??PyÄ&Yù?ÌyEßÙáTÁXÔw&üwÛ?þÐA*ô??æVM?7 ?Xå`Gþí'h?ã???Õw4 ?ìFJ?âí?1?W8åOF??Niä0/I/&?ø;ê{È?Ê_B?<J&C_*????vMn?â8(ôhÀL? ??µTÒ?QÁHd^ÈIâ7?ä!å#à?Íy/?? ;â?ÀOô[??Ú??~?è5ú?(oíú5:Õ?3}|HÆ
º?Í6)ÀE ï?VàÊ?ôh?_ßõVëT?%??ÌÃë?
tnx man 800 kils per day you are the best
Dont mess with the best you will die like the rest!@#@!##@!$$#@!#@#%
It´s not detected yet.Very nice!! Got this weapons:
-Ak 47 Gold and normal
-2x Double Desert Eagle
-P90 Camo
-FN2000
-M60-A
-M4A1
-Dual 1911s
-Desert Eagle-B
now I know what fun is!!!
-Ak 47 Gold and normal
-2x Double Desert Eagle
-P90 Camo
-FN2000
-M60-A
-M4A1
-Dual 1911s
-Desert Eagle-B
now I know what fun is!!!
my kaspersky block it...
Full of shit not working . delete this noo.b hack.
Its patched!
Working really fine thanks..
rename it to > SndDrv.dll > put in cf europe folder > run patcher_cf.exe
if so> bugtrap, remove it and get the old one back, snddrv is still working fine...
i tried renaming i tried injector i was trying everything for 2 hours and its detected! i used the methods already known for some1 to use the dll i dont know if there are any other ways. but with the usuals its detected
working fine dude thnx
Yep is working with me
Win 7 32
Win 7 32got a virus... not-a-virus:Monitor.Win32.KeyLogger.bxn
Good Job >>> thx <<<
Hey.. i have a problem
i do that with bug trap.dll and it dont work and it say cant dind bugtrap dll and i cant start game plssssss help.
i do that with bug trap.dll and it dont work and it say cant dind bugtrap dll and i cant start game plssssss help.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
CrossFire HelpPCe2012 HAck and Team Squad Injector on Vista? 3 WarRock - International HacksWarrock Hack - Tutorial
667 WarRock - International Hacksi need short icq number pls and hack to wr..BO 1 WarRock - International HacksIn-Depth Tut. to hacking in War Rock (Conc. to Dave)
15 WarRock - International HacksWarRock Auto Vehicle Repair HackMO 12