CoolOutdatedPCe2012 CF-EU HACK

Posts 61–75 of 110 · Page 5 of 8
help to inject
preciso de ajuda para injetar as .dll
qual é o nome do processo ? eu tentei crossfire e patcher_cf .. só ficou lento o computador
estou usando inject Genesis, -- tem outro que funcione ?

thks por responder.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need help to inject. dll
what is the name of the process? I tried patcher_cf and crossfire .. only slowed down the computer
I'm using inject Genesis - is one that works?

thks for responding.
Quote Originally Posted by digod2 View Post
I need help to inject. dll
what is the name of the process? I tried patcher_cf and crossfire .. only slowed down the computer
I'm using inject Genesis - is one that works?

thks for responding.
I used FInjector, i changed the name as SndDrv.dll and it works.
working for me.you just rename the sxs.dll to SndDrv.dll
rename the SXS.dll file to SndDrv.dll and put in CF folder then start the game. better way to use this. no injector needed.
rename the SXS.dll file to SndDrv.dll and put in CF folder then start the game
I start the game and it beep at login but then it crash.

Client MFC application has stopped working...any solutions?
Esta dando erro... fica dizendo para reportar o erro.. alguem tem alguma solução ?

eu estou injetando com o nome do processo : crossfire
e a dll eu re-nomiei para SndDrv.dll

estou fazendo alguma coisa errada ?

por favor fico esperando por respostas
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This giving error ... is saying to report the error .. anyone have any solutions?

I'm injecting the process name: crossfire.exe
and I rename the dll to SndDrv.dll

I'm doing something wrong?

Please keep waiting for answers
me 2 i take this error. i thinck that is PAtCHED
Its not patched, it works to me. PM me and i would help u in something.

Greetz
SXS to SndDrv
Its is detected when i inject ist with airdrob it wont work an if i copy the data in to CF than it makes the prommised beep but ixtrap is getting this.
I also tired to change the man of taht data, ans it still wont work
mhmmm are u using win 7 ?
Or xp ?
Posts 61–75 of 110 · Page 5 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us