MPGH Guild

Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
MPGH Guild
Need like 600 more rep but we will settin up a Guild for ROTMG.

Application
ROTMG Username:
What server you play on (USWest, EUEast etc.):
Favorite/Most used class:
Able to buy gold Y/N:
MSN/Skype:

lets see what we got here
Application
ROTMG Username: MaxII
What server you play on (USWest, EUEast etc.): USEast3
Favorite/Most used class: I guess the wizard (sometimes I switch to the warrior*want that necro )
Able to buy gold Y/N: No I really don't think I should for a game where you die alot and lose things alot *aka I can rage quit xD*

If I don't get in I don't get...xD

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Application
ROTMG Username: MaxII
What server you play on (USWest, EUEast etc.): USEast3
Favorite/Most used class: I guess the wizard (sometimes I switch to the warrior*want that necro )
Able to buy gold Y/N: No I really don't think I should for a game where you die alot and lose things alot *aka I can rage quit xD*

If I don't get in I don't get...xD
I'll be the Co-leader of this
Quote Originally Posted by erg View Post
Application
ROTMG Username: MaxII
What server you play on (USWest, EUEast etc.): USEast3
Favorite/Most used class: I guess the wizard (sometimes I switch to the warrior*want that necro )
Able to buy gold Y/N: No I really don't think I should for a game where you die alot and lose things alot *aka I can rage quit xD*

If I don't get in I don't get...xD

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 PM ----------

Application
ROTMG Username: MaxII
What server you play on (USWest, EUEast etc.): USEast3
Favorite/Most used class: I guess the wizard (sometimes I switch to the warrior*want that necro )
Able to buy gold Y/N: No I really don't think I should for a game where you die alot and lose things alot *aka I can rage quit xD*

If I don't get in I don't get...xD
youll get in no matter. just seeing what we got

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
I'll be the Co-leader of this
you barely play.
I just cried inside I just got the ghost god dead and he dropped a staff then a level 1 stops and ninjas it.....Thank god that I threatened to report him and he believed me xD what a dumbass lol
Quote Originally Posted by erg View Post
I just cried inside I just got the ghost god dead and he dropped a staff then a level 1 stops and ninjas it.....Thank god that I threatened to report him and he believed me xD what a dumbass lol
you have skype or msn?
ROTMG Username: Baltr
EUSouth (Can switch to other servers, if necessary)
Favourite class: All around
Able to buy: No
Skype: Oblivion (Awesome face pic)
ROTMG Username: Horrolink
What server you play on (USWest, EUEast etc.): EUWest normally
Favorite/Most used class: Archer probably, I might go as a priest when the guild is up
Able to buy gold Y/N: Yes, If i have the money, And I still have 700gold from my character purchase
MSN/Skype: I have Skype and Steam, Feel free to add me, my name is Horrolink in both (I think)
ROTMG Username: LolyouQQ
What server you play on (USWest, EUEast etc.): EUWest normally
Favorite/Most used class: Huntress
Able to buy gold Y/N: Yeah.
Skype: SneakyBritQQ

Ps. I seem to always die in debate of porting back to nexus or not.
ROTMG Username: Lilth
What server you play on (USWest, EUEast etc.): USEast, USWest
Favorite/Most used class: Necro
Able to buy gold Y/N: Yes
Skype: xfreeplay

rage quit a while back lost nerco with max def atk spd dex, due to lag lol
wait can you join more than 1 guild? if so then:
Application
ROTMG Username: Dumbleass
What server you play on (USWest, EUEast etc.): EUEast1,2,3 (depends on how crowded it is)
Favorite/Most used class: so far huntress but i want necromancer
Able to buy gold Y/N: yes but i wont cus its not worth it
MSN/Skype: MSN: itis.co.uk@hotmail.co.uk

but if you can only have 1 guild then how to leave the current 1?
sorry i meant to say EUWest1,2,3 not EUEast
Don't double post, edit the original one plox...
ive got a clan. based in USEast3 however its not named MPGH
Application
ROTMG Username: KamielFTW
What server you play on (USWest, EUEast etc.): Doesn´t matter, mostly EUWest2
Favorite/Most used class: Wizard but trying to get to necromancer
Able to buy gold Y/N: no
MSN/Skype: Skype
Posts 1–15 of 54 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?