MPGH Guild

Posts 16–30 of 54 · Page 2 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post
MSN/Skype: Skype
Lol he means your username... -.-'
Quote Originally Posted by baltr View Post
Lol he means your username... -.-'
Lol, I thought so but was kind off too lazy to type it..

skype: kamieldevisser
ROTMG Username:killerrage
What server you play on: USWest
Favorite/Most used class:warrior trying to get paladin
Able to buy gold Y/N:N
MSN/Skype: killingrage10@live.com
ROTMG Username: Im thinking about making a new one but for now its LongBeach
What server you play on (USWest, EUEast etc.): USWest
Favorite/Most used class: My favorite is Assassin because i can hit mobs with special in any area or other side of the wall but i mostly use Magician because i can spam my special and kill mobs really fast.
Able to buy gold Y/N: Yes im able to buy gold
MSN/Skype: jason.chetsawang

lets see what we got here
ROTMG Username: Niggurs
What server you play on (USWest, EUEast etc.): USMidwest2
Favorite/Most used class: Archer
Able to buy gold Y/N: Yes. I've spent 25$ dollars on this damn aggravating game.
Skype: michael.wwood

Although my two mains just died today.... pisses me the fuck off too, I had 4/6 stats maxed
Application
ROTMG Username: Prowner
What server you play on (USWest, EUEast etc.):all of them
Favorite/Most used class: Archer
Able to buy gold Y/N:N
MSN/Skype: skype: ossie1998 Msnssie98@hotmail.nl
Application
ROTMG Username:Sillytaz
What server you play on (USWest, EUEast etc.): US SouthWest
Favorite/Most used class: Rouge, ((Trying to get Assassin)
Able to buy gold Y/N: Nah
MSN/Skype: Skype : BeastlyMustard
Application
ROTMG Username:FiniteMan
What server you play on (USWest, EUEast etc.):USWest2(play on test server a lot)
Favorite/Most used class:Trickster(he died, rerolled an assasin)
Able to buy gold Y/N:No WAY TOO F***ING OVERPRICED 20 BUCKS FOR 4 CHESTS
MSN/Skype:N/A
A MPGH Guild? Sounds fun!
ROTMG Username: Kasudain
What server you play on: USMidWest
Favorite/Most used class: Wizard, rarely Rogue
Able to buy gold Y/N: I will rarely buy some
MSN/Skype: Kasudain is my Skype name
It goes without saying, I use Godmode.
Hey, is this guild still goin on? If so, here is my appy app ^_^

ROTMG Username: MONIONZ
What server you play on (USWest, EUEast etc.): anywhere! But i usually play on US Southwest
Favorite/Most used class: Archer! I died with my wizard class and lost a lot of good shit T_T
Able to buy gold Y/N: Already bought sum! WOOT
MSN/Skype: Skype: I dont really skype anymore, so you might not see me on...ever xD but my username is monionz.

Sweet, I hope I see myself in your guys' guild soon :P
Why are you guys saying 'Trying to get necro?' Don't you all have all the classes yet?
I'm not sure if I wanna join considering the people who are joining.
Hope the guild is successful
Gud Luck
Application- Trinity
ROTMG Username:LMxEMINEM
What server you play on (USWest, EUEast etc.): Best server... soo it varies
Favorite/Most used class:necromancer
Able to buy gold Y/N:Yes
MSN/Skype: lm_x_eminem

im in a guild currently and im the leader soo if you're going to invite me tell me soo i can leave
ROTMG Username: HolyEthan
What server you play on (USWest, EUEast etc.): USWest3
Favorite/Most used class: Huntress
Able to buy gold Y/N: No,if dead you lose everything so not worth it
MSN/Skype: <Skype> Mad God Ethan
ROTMG Username:JizzyZ
What server you play on:USWest
Favorite/Most used class:necro
Able to buy gold Y/N:n
MSN/Skype: jz666666@hotmail.com
Username: Timmayz
What server you play on: USWest
Favorite/Most used class: Knight
Able to buy gold Y/N: N
MSN/Skype: Skype
Posts 16–30 of 54 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us