Overcloaking help!

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Overcloaking help!
Hi guys, sorry for last post of referals -.-

So yeah im posting this because i need help
I want to overcloak my Laptop from 1.60GHz to 2.20GHz, Inter Pentium Dual-Core Inside

I need some programs that overcloaks my laptop
Since its my first time i need help


NOTE: I will take all risks since i have another PC
BTW: its overclocking, not overcloaking.
Do you have access to voltage / clocks from the BIOS? If no, is there any chance you could get a hacked BIOS that does? Generally speaking laptops don't tend to offer much in terms of tweaking such settings... I guess you could always give something like SetFSB a shot though
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us