SolvedPrograms to install?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Programs to install?
I'm downgrading from Vista to XP so i'll have nothing on my PC.
What Files would I need/want?
So far I have come up with:
Steam
Foobar
iTunes
Windows Live messenger
Skype
Teamviewer
ScreenSnapr
Perfect Uninstaller
CCleaner Malwarebytes
VLC
A list of my must-have programs:
> Chrome (dev, canary)
> FF (aurora, nightly)
> Opera
> IE10
> UniServer (local xdebugging)
> Netbeans
> Notepad++
> Hyperdesktop (rapes ScreenSnapr)
> K-Lite Codec Pack + MPC (rapes VLC)
> Steam
> WLM
> Skype
> Gtalk
> 7-Zip
> Notepad++
> CCleaner
> MS Office
> MiKTeX package
> Teamspeak 3
> Mumble
> Putty
> WinSCP
> GeoGebra
> Photoshop
> Illustrator
Just make sure you know what drivers to install and what sites to get them from. (Video card driver, motherboard and etc.)
Notepad, skype, Chrome [ect], office, paint.net/photoshop/GIMP,
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?