I was wondering if someone could help me learn how to make a Base, I tried using the tutorials or helpful threads on here but none of them could help so I was wondering if anyone could teach me through skype or anything. PM me if you're interested on helping
Small [TIP] :Firstly Learn C++ after that use Swafitdude base or anyother detected base just for learning how base works. After than use OllyDbg learn how to use ollyDBG to find offsets.. than keep developing your skills practicing playing with C++ trying new things sooner it will make you pro coder
Originally Posted by AeroNex
Small [TIP] :Firstly Learn C++ after that use Swafitdude base or anyother detected base just for learning how base works. After than use OllyDbg learn how to use ollyDBG to find offsets.. than keep developing your skills practicing playing with C++ trying new things sooner it will make you pro coder