Wizard101 hacks/trainer

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Wizard101 hacks/trainer
Hey Tittle pretty much says it all. I have been wanting hacks for wizard101. You know something like tresure cards, health, insta kill or something like that, Thanks in advance and have a nice day! ,
lol u need hack for wizard 101? u r kidding me right?
Quote Originally Posted by Ranbaxy View Post
lol u need hack for wizard 101? u r kidding me right?
Lol yes I DO xD got any?
lol
Quote Originally Posted by leoman280 View Post
Lol yes I DO xD got any?
lol nope srry :P i dont even play that game...its just amaze me to see wiz 101 hack thread lol.. i thought that game is for like 10 yrs olds.
dont be mean having a hack is fun i want a wiz hack too i cant get passed lvl72

if its for 10 year olds how come people from like 7 to 47 play it and how you know about it are you a 10 year old

nuf said
yeah i also want a working hack
Quote Originally Posted by leoman280 View Post
tresure cards, health, insta kill
All that is server sided and thus impossible. just saiyan... : /
Yea if you wouldnt mind Crowns hack would be AWSOME!!! and or at least Gold or lvls. ima just judge the fact of what ya'll was talking about that ya'll want make one but thats all right.
I don't play wizard 101 but I'm saying that its not imposible to create a hack for a server sided game I have done many. Times before on this game called ava (aliance of valiant arms) just find the pointers and addresses and put that Into a basic dll hack.
what do you mean pointers and addresses as you can see i have no clue about making hacks for games.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us