Hacking in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer
Hey, due to the notorious bug in me3 multiplayer I've lost all my gear and characters, close to 3000 000 credit.
Unfortunately Bioware are just ignoring us, so I was thinking abotu taking the case in my own hands.
Anyone know about any working credit hacks in the multiplayer?
I've tried editing the coalesced, and done the changes shown in this link, but it only works in singleplayer.
pc mass effect 3 - How can I edit coalesced.bin so that I can use cheats and graphics tweaks? - Gaming - Stack Exchangeⓘ
Worst case scenario, do anyone know a hack that I can use to solo farm gold (like god mode + 1 shot kill), I guess its easier to get caught this way, and its kinda time consuming.
Unfortunately Bioware are just ignoring us, so I was thinking abotu taking the case in my own hands.
Anyone know about any working credit hacks in the multiplayer?
I've tried editing the coalesced, and done the changes shown in this link, but it only works in singleplayer.
pc mass effect 3 - How can I edit coalesced.bin so that I can use cheats and graphics tweaks? - Gaming - Stack Exchangeⓘ
Worst case scenario, do anyone know a hack that I can use to solo farm gold (like god mode + 1 shot kill), I guess its easier to get caught this way, and its kinda time consuming.