PatchedMw3 Ultimate Server Control Hack !!!!!

Posts 16–30 of 76 · Page 2 of 6
Detected this Hack use Memory Hacking
Quote Originally Posted by |cS| StikxX View Post
Detected this Hack use Memory Hacking
Kind of obvious, use at your own risk.
only works if my nat is open ?
Any help on how to use this ?? I start it, select proces , go ingame, make myself host, click on a player and click on Infinity life/ammo/speed, and i do this with every player, still, nothin happens ... Tutorial pls ...
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
Any help on how to use this ?? I start it, select proces , go ingame, make myself host, click on a player and click on Infinity life/ammo/speed, and i do this with every player, still, nothin happens ... Tutorial pls ...
I do think this was made for aIW.
Can't say for sure, but I think so...
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
I do think this was made for aIW.
Can't say for sure, but I think so...
No this is for the real mw3
inb4 half of this thread gets vac banned thinking this is undetected
i dont see how this can even work
there 3 files in that rar
all are made by different people

also its originaly named noobhack
sry guys
i make a video tutorial that all peopls understand how to us my hack! ^^

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Now here Video Tutorial :

Youtube :
Awesome Hack. But Better dont Use! Its Based on mw2 liberation, this is cool but also High Risked , This gets you banned 100%. Anyway Gj & Have fun hacking as long you can
LMade for AIW ? Cus that doesnt look like Steam MW3 ...
I Guess its Steam Only . Btw Good Hack, safe some money guys for buying new Gamekey
Didnt work for me..
It is only for steam mw3 i'd say.
was in a lobby with him testing it
asked where he got this hack from but he said that its in beta testing
Hack in first time was work , but when i off game and again use don't work for me ;/
Posts 16–30 of 76 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?