With this base

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
With this base
Hello,
After the new patch the base i use is not working,
can some one let me a hand?

Code:
Code:
#include <windows.h>
#include <iostream>
#include <fstream>
using namespace std;

#define WeaponMgr 0xAAC3D0

int StartHack()
{
    while(GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll") == 0){Sleep(100); }   

    DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
    DWORD pWeaponMgr = *(DWORD*)(CShell + WeaponMgr);

BOOL APIENTRY DllMain(HINSTANCE hinstDLL, DWORD fdwReason, LPVOID lpvReserved){
    if(fdwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH){ 
     StartHack();   // xtrap DETECTED if you CreateThread
	} 
    return TRUE;
}
Regards,
Quote Originally Posted by darlwis View Post
Hello,
After the new patch the base i use is not working,
can some one let me a hand?

Code:
Code:
#include <windows.h>
#include <iostream>
#include <fstream>
using namespace std;

#define WeaponMgr 0xAAC3D0

int StartHack()
{
    while(GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll") == 0){Sleep(100); }   

    DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
    DWORD pWeaponMgr = *(DWORD*)(CShell + WeaponMgr);

BOOL APIENTRY DllMain(HINSTANCE hinstDLL, DWORD fdwReason, LPVOID lpvReserved){
    if(fdwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH){ 
     StartHack();   // xtrap DETECTED if you CreateThread
	} 
    return TRUE;
}
Regards,
1St : iTs Leeched
2nD : Try to use asm.
1: i dont said it mine.
2: I will do what you say.
Tell us what's the problem, if HGWC pops up, XTrap pops up or nothing happens.
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
Tell us what's the problem, if HGWC pops up, XTrap pops up or nothing happens.
xtrap pops up , i told him to use asm and update dllmain.
Quote Originally Posted by -iFaDy..* View Post
xtrap pops up , i told him to use asm and update dllmain.
The (At least one) reason is in the function "StartHack".
What have the StartHack Fuction?
Quote Originally Posted by darlwis View Post
What have the StartHack Fuction?
Comment parts out and try if XTrap pops up.
I use ASM and the xtrap no pup ups.
I dont use ASM and the Xtrap pup ups.
I Use ASM and the hack not work.
I dont use ASM and i dont know if the hack work because xtrap pup ups.
Quote Originally Posted by darlwis View Post
I use ASM and the xtrap no pup ups.
I dont use ASM and the Xtrap pup ups.
I Use ASM and the hack not work.
I dont use ASM and i dont know if the hack work because xtrap pup ups.
make a " void class "
add dll exports and done
With ASM o without it??
@darkness99
@DaRk
@tryhacker

Code:
Code:
#include <windows.h>

#define WeaponMgr 0xAAC3D0
#define NoReload 0x26A4

bool noreload = true;

void Hacks()
{
         while(1)
         {       
			     while(GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll") == 0){Sleep(100); }
				 for (;;){
				 __asm pushad;
                 DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
				 DWORD pWeaponMgr = *(DWORD*)(CShell + WeaponMgr);
  
                 while(1)
                 {
                    if (noreload)
					{
					if (pWeaponMgr)
					{
                   for(int i=0; i<576; i++)
				   {
                   if((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShell+WeaponMgr))+(4*i))) != NULL)
                        *(float*)((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShell+WeaponMgr))+(4*i))) + NoReload) = 100;
                 }
                 }
                 }
				 }
				 __asm popad;
                 }
               }
             }

BOOL APIENTRY DllMain(HINSTANCE hinstDLL, DWORD fdwReason, LPVOID lpvReserved){
    if(fdwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH){ 
    Hacks();
	} 
    return true;
}
xtrap error with ASM and Without it.
So Easy To Say Thats Not A Hack if it only has #define weaponmgr blah what will it do? theres no reload,or no recoil,or weapon hack...lol and use ASM to update this old dll main and plus add a voidHACK_THREADNAME(void)

thnk me if i helped
i will try what you say.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us