Giveaway

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Giveaway
The first 5 people to pm me a joke, I will give them Danksole 3.2...


Must have a "thanks" count of 50 or higher to qualify.


Edit- Decided to change that- Must have a post count of 500+ or a thanks count of 30+.

Include your email addy in the PM.
Quote Originally Posted by HaxAttaxxx View Post
Lets see if i have enough thanks.
EDIT:Nope
Btw do you accept NX for the Console or no?
No I don't, I don't play Vindictus or any other Nexon games..

This giveaway is kind of a little reminder to the people of the Vindictus section to help each other more often, and to contribute in whatever way they are able to.
Not bad DanK, not bad. Not against any rules
Im not enough post/thank but I give thank to you goodjob man
Nice giveaway,
Do you judge this based on the quality of the joke received?
Giveaway #1: @Gamersgod :
A man walks into a pharmacy, buys a condom, then walks out of the store laughing hysterically. The pharmacist thinks this is weird, but, hey, there's no law preventing weird people from buying condoms. Maybe it's a good thing.

The next day, the man comes back to the store, purchases another condom, and once again he leaves the store
laughing wildly. This piques the interest of the pharmacist. What's so funny about buying a rubber, anyway?

So he tells his clerk, "If this guy ever comes back, I want you to follow him to see where he goes."

Sure enough, the next day the laugher is back. He buys the condom, starts cracking up, then leaves. The pharmacist tells his clerk to go follow the guy.

About an hour later, the clerk comes back to the store. "Did you follow him? Where did he go?" asks the pharmacist. The clerk replies "Your house."

Giveaway #2: @sky_dragon :
A man and a friend are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer.

His friend says: “Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You truly are a kind man.”

The man then replies: “Yeah, well we were married 35 years.”
Nexon is the best gaming company in the world.
Wow, such a thoughtful act of appreciation towards the site and to its members. If only I can be like you guys helping and benifiting others playing vindictus, then it would feel like I would be here for a greater purpose. My question, how long and what time is needed in order to be able to contribute like you guys are contributing @DanK, @Nico, and going towards other benifitors in this part of MPGH.
Quote Originally Posted by OOPS MY BAD View Post
Wow, such a thoughtful act of appreciation towards the site and to its members. If only I can be like you guys helping and benifiting others playing vindictus, then it would feel like I would be here for a greater purpose. My question, how long and what time is needed in order to be able to contribute like you guys are contributing @DanK, @Nico, and going towards other benifitors in this part of MPGH.
Being minion on MPGH takes more time than making the hacks.
Haha I thought so... It might take a while before I can be called a minion and be noticed as a benifitor lol
REMINDER:

Must have a post count of 500+ or a thanks count of 30+.

Include your email addy in the PM.
Keep getting PM's from people not meeting these.
Giveaway #3: @Falingrave

(this actually happened)

So my dad was gonna pick me up and take me fishing the other day because the crappie tournament is starting.
But it rained so he never came.
I guess it was...

-sunglasses-

A crappie day for fishing.
Giveaway #4: @Kira

The thing about marriage, is that there are 3 rings; the engagement ring, the wedding ring and the suffer-ring.


edit

#5: @DrugsDealah
What do you call a woman who has lost 95 percent of her intelligence?
Divorced.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us