AngrySolvedWhats getting detected?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Whats getting detected?
Alright im using:
Console lite 1.1a
Vindpub7.0
Rebinder 1.0
Sinject 2.1.2
and MHWalker v0.934

The bot works great for 1 run or so then something gets detected



any idea what it is?
Are you closing the injector in time? That's the only thing that looks suspect to me if you aren't closing it in time, cuz everything else should be ok.
Well it autocloses, am I supposed to do it manually now?
Try a different injector perhaps.
Try PerX as injector, if it still gets detected, try the components alone.
yeah, just tried perx and it happened again so it has to be one of the components.
Quote Originally Posted by hstenpow View Post
yeah, just tried perx and it happened again so it has to be one of the components.
Could you test them alone? Would be nice to know what exactly gets detected.
Yep, doing it now, so far mhwalker is good, vindpub is good.

Testing console lite 1.1a and seems to be doing good.

Only thing left is rebinder.

Update:

Its rebinder, it just got detected. Im not sure why I am having the problem and nobody else is. Also I am using this on the NA client.
Quote Originally Posted by hstenpow View Post
Its rebinder, it just got detected. Im not sure why I am having the problem and nobody else is. Also I am using this on the NA client.
That's indeed weird.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?