Wallpaper wtf..
I'm asking for help (Wrong section maybe :3) But i would like this answered quickly.
Ok i had this wallpaper,With a reflection in the lens of 3 guys talking towards him...Pretty badass but i had had it for awhile and wanted to change it..
So i spend about a hour looking through photos and i find a good bit i like,I save them all and then i go to see how they look on my desktop
My Screen Resolution is 1280x800 and EACH of the wallpapers i downloaded were HD and Exactly or a little more than that resolution,I have like 30 photos on my desktop of each photos with like 5 different resolutions each and ALLLLLL of them are blurry and ONTOP of that i just go back to get my original wallpaper and it's blurry too now..
I have wallpapers exactly my resolution and it won't fucking work,They are all blurry no matter what and i tried changing video settings around and everything and i can't get it to work..I'm usually good with computers but this one has be out beaten and i need help x.x
Ok i had this wallpaper,With a reflection in the lens of 3 guys talking towards him...Pretty badass but i had had it for awhile and wanted to change it..
So i spend about a hour looking through photos and i find a good bit i like,I save them all and then i go to see how they look on my desktop
My Screen Resolution is 1280x800 and EACH of the wallpapers i downloaded were HD and Exactly or a little more than that resolution,I have like 30 photos on my desktop of each photos with like 5 different resolutions each and ALLLLLL of them are blurry and ONTOP of that i just go back to get my original wallpaper and it's blurry too now..
I have wallpapers exactly my resolution and it won't fucking work,They are all blurry no matter what and i tried changing video settings around and everything and i can't get it to work..I'm usually good with computers but this one has be out beaten and i need help x.x
