SolvedHELP! pc problems

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
HELP! pc problems
he eveeryone. I am having problems building my PC!

I built an external test build (So not in the case)

So far I hooked up the mobo, cpu, powersupply, cooling, HDD, graphics card and DVD reader and RAM

Theres a major problem though.. I do not have display! I hook up the VGA or HDMI cable to my monitor and turn on the pc, nothing happens. The monitor doesnt react at all, says there is no signal, like there isn't even a computer hooked up.
It isnt the monitor since I did try on both of my monitors...

PLEASE HELP ME! I am so frustrated by this. Can you use normal speakers as a POSTbeen speaker? Since i do not have a postbeep speaker i dont know what the problem is either...

Please help, my build is on the previous thread i posted




Edit; MY MOBO supports DDR3 dual channel 2133 RAM

I have DDR3 1600 installed (4 sticks of 4Gig)

Will this even work??

Edit2: mentionning @Alen and @Stevenom
Are all your cables put in tight?
Are your components plugged in properly?
Well, go try and buy a mobo speaker (beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep) then tell us how many beeps...
Most probably you missed a power supply cable somewhere (24 pin mobo, 8 pin cpu, 6/8 pin gpu should all be connected), if you have an integrated card maybe the dedicated one isn't being used? Also do any status lights turn on (some graphics cards have status lights on the back - I know I do ) and are the fans spinning?
Fixed!


I didn't plug in a 8-pin connector , didnt know I had to.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?