Post your request weapon hack here

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
Post your request weapon hack here
Obviously, I am coding another hack for public releases my base is now undetected and I remembered about my weapon hack, will it be the same weapon hack I will be releasing? So I created this thread to know what the users want in my weapon hack. Because maybe some of you guys don`t like the last weapon hack version. I will base the weapon hack version according in majority.

I want your request in this format:

Primary Weapon >> your desired primary weapon
Melee weapon >> your desired melee weapon (Some said that it has no damage, but I will try my best to solve the problem)
Grenade >> your desired grenade
Machine gun >> your desired machine gun
ShotGun >> your desired shotgun (I did not tested yet the shotgun wep hack)
Sniper >> your desired sniper (Some said that it gives client error, but I will try my best to solve the problem)
Sub-Machine Gun >> your desired Sub-Machine Gun

Example:

M16 >> Elite M4A1 (my favorite )
Knife >> kukri (most favorite)
grenade >> kiss grenade
M60 >> Gatling gun
M700 >> AWM
Uzi >> Dual Uzi

NOTE:
You can`t request a invalid weapon hack like: M16 >> AWM

That`s all thanks.



This is my REQUEST ! D

M16>> Elite M4A1
Knife>> Kukri (My Favo. Melee)
Grenade>> Smiley Grenade
M60>> Gold Gatling ! or Gatling
M700>> Red Dragon Awm ! (Best AWM!!!) THAT'S ALL ! hehehe !
M16>> Elite m4a1
Knife>> Kukri
Grenade>> kiss grenade
M60>> Gold Gatling ! or Gatling
M700>> Red Dragon Awm !
sr-2m veresk- dual uzi
desert eagle>> dual desert eagle?
ak-47>> g36k

thanks! that is all
knife> kukri
m700> awm/dsr
m16> scarlight
i think thats all i want =)
M16 >> Elite M4A1
Knife >> kukri
grenade >> kiss grenade
D. Eagle >> D. Eagle Hammer or D. Eagle S. (If Possible
M700 >> AWM Thor/Dragon ..

btw .. Just wanna ask .. Is this weapon hack only changes the name, damage, sound etc of your weapon ?

because i remember playing someone who uses DOOP's hack .. I can see that his using M16 but the name changes to Kriss Super V
Weapon
M16 >> Elite M4A1
Knife >> Kris X mas
Grenade >> Assasin's Grenade
M700 >> Royal Dragon Barret
That's All thank you
\mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm/
Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyDoo View Post
M16 >> Elite M4A1
Knife >> kukri
grenade >> kiss grenade
D. Eagle >> D. Eagle Hammer or D. Eagle S. (If Possible
M700 >> AWM Thor/Dragon ..

btw .. Just wanna ask .. Is this weapon hack only changes the name, damage, sound etc of your weapon ?

because i remember playing someone who uses DOOP's hack .. I can see that his using M16 but the name changes to Kriss Super V
The name and the sound change, but the damage is with the original. But I found a new way that the damage will be the weapon we are hacking even though I did not tested it yet, but I will try my best.


Quote Originally Posted by louispogi123 View Post
M16 >> Elite M4A1
Knife >> Kris X mas
Grenade >> Assasin's Grenade
M700 >> Royal Dragon Barret
That's All thank you
\mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm/
I tried to change M700 into royal dragon barret before but not working XD
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
The name and the sound change, but the damage is with the original. But I found a new way that the damage will be the weapon we are hacking even though I did not tested it yet, but I will try my best.
How about the visual? will others view your gun as the original? or the hacked weapon ?
Thanks for answering ..
Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyDoo View Post
How about the visual? will others view your gun as the original? or the hacked weapon ?
Thanks for answering ..
Hmm really, I don`t know just test them out though a friend XD.
Its funny how leecher got too many requests HAHA they're fast.

anyway, intopic, go put a
mp5 - mp5 camo D
ak47 - elite ak (my fav )
m4a1 - knife
anaconda - red dragon anaconda ( my favorite )

thats all
Quote Originally Posted by creed1502 View Post
@Ryuzaki2 what about mhine?
As I said, I am basing my weapon hack release on the majority please wait for my announcement, thanks.
oh oh oh oh oh also m16 - anything ( just trolling ) or bumping ?
m16 > gold m4a1
m700> gold awm
knife> gold samurai
granade > snow granade
handgun> dual desert eagle
m16-elite m4a1
m700-royal dragon barret
grenade-voodoo boom
D.E-dual D.E
M60-gold m249
knife Gold katana
Ak 47 -elite ak 47
thats all :P
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?