Post your request weapon hack here

Posts 46–49 of 49 · Page 4 of 4
m16 = elite m4a1
m700 = red dragon awm(so important)
knife = kukri
grenade = smiley grenade
ak47 = elite AK


GUDLUCK X-MEN!!!!
I decided to keep my hack private to make it undetected for a long period of time. Sorry for disappointing you guys.

Please Close this thread:
@Hero
@Austin
@Royku
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki2 View Post
I decided to keep my hack private to make it undetected for a long period of time. Sorry for disappointing you guys.

Please Close this thread:
@Hero
@Austin
@Royku
It's a pain in the ass for the leechers, well I already coded mine. Goodluck for the people who are lazy to study C++ It's a good descision for you.
~Closed..,
Posts 46–49 of 49 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?