Post your request weapon hack here

Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4
m16-elite m4a1
m700-royal dragon barret
grenade-voodoo boom
D.E-dual D.E
M60-gold m249
knife Gold katana
Ak 47 -elite ak 47
thats all :P

m16 > gold m4a1
m700> gold awm
knife> gold samurai
granade > snow granade
handgun> dual desert eagle
i need gold guns that's all thank's
Tol, eto..

M16= AK-47-SCOPE or GOLDEN AK-47 or ScarL Gold (I hoped that challenged you in your skills in hacking)
M700= DSR-1

That's all XMEN, I hope you will of fire is still burning to make this hack! If this hack got accepted +REPS and I still pressed the thank You button, XMEN I hope you respond to my post! Good Luck!

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

THIS CAN'T BE! HE MUST BE FOOLING US!

APRIL FOOLS!



I still honor you even if you fool us, but if not keep doing what you are doing you are improving!
Now, I officially finishing the votes
Please close this thread now

About the releasing of my hack, I will not release any hacks for now, I am improving it to get more cool features. Releasing my hack instantly, will get my hack detected and it would be a disturbance in improving my hack.

Just use @tryhacker`s hack for now, he is a greater coder than me.
btw .. i hope you could include a hotkey for no reload/change/grenade .. Weapon weight and Speed hack if you'll include any .. (if it's not much to ask)
Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyDoo View Post
btw .. i hope you could include a hotkey for no reload/change/grenade .. Weapon weight and Speed hack if you'll include any .. (if it's not much to ask)
Of course. I don`t have no grenade damage, I just doing weapon hack, I will change the grenades into assasin grenade in that way the bombs have no damage to me but you can damage the enemy. About the speed hack, maybe I will make it a "mini" speedhack and I will also add the crouch speed hack.
M16 >> Elite M4A1
Knife >> kukri
grenade >> ass. grenade
M60 >> Gatling gun
M700 >> R.D. Barret. ^^
M16 >> Elite M4A1
Knife >> kukri
grenade >> happy grenade
M60 >> Gatling gun
M700 >> AWM stripes
Uzi >> Dual Uzi
M16 = Elite M4A1
M700 = DSR-1
Knife = Kukri
Grenade = Ghost Grenade
Desert Eagle = Desert Eagle Scope
M60 = RPK
AK-47 = AK-47 Knife
M16 >> Elite M4A1
knife >> Kukri
Grenade >> Bio grenade
M60 >> RPK gold
Desert Eagle >> Dual Desert Eagle
M700 >> AWM Gold
MP5 >> MP5-Advance
My request is M4A1->XM8. thats all i want
m16-Camo m4a1
m700-awm thor
grenade-Bio Grenade
Knife-Kukri
Desert Eagle-Dual D.E
m60-M60 Dominator
that's all..
M4A1->XM8 po sakin. thank you
i want a throwing knife O_o
m16=goldminimi
m700=royal dragon barret
grenade=ghost grenade
miniuzi=golddualuzi
deserteagle=duel deserteagle?
knife=gold katana
m4a1=elite m4a1
ak47=elite ak47
scarlight=goldscarlight
combataxe=nightmare blade
awm=awmstripes
dsr=dsr-rusty
Thats All PLs Make This One )))))
Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us