Wallhack

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Wallhack
Please give the code wallhack for RU crossfire, and if you can and crosshair.
Sorry for my English.
Dont you understand that you need a hook? First do a hook, then ask for d3d functions
hook I have
a dreamming
d3d or engine wh? i already gave u the addy days ago: 0x6CD5DC

crosshair? gosh... just google it, there are plenty of sources.

edit: btw, your thread title is misleading.
ginayat already posted this
эрри, ты сам то веришь, что тут найдется русский человек, который поделится с тобой исходником?
Quote Originally Posted by vanya_russia View Post
эрри, ты сам то веришь, что тут найдется русский человек, который поделится с тобой исходником?
Уже написал
хахаха есть руки пиши сам некто недаст
Quote Originally Posted by vanya_russia View Post
эрри, ты сам то веришь, что тут найдется русский человек, который поделится с тобой исходником?


Quote Originally Posted by dmx66_96 View Post
хахаха есть руки пиши сам некто недаст

DAQUF did I just red
44 texture is the only thing that I know)
Quote Originally Posted by Sniper7even View Post
44 texture is the only thing that I know)
Code:
if ((iStride==36)||(iStride==40)||(iStride==44)) {
pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, D3DZB_FALSE );
pDevice->SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZFUNC,   D3DCMP_NEVER);
}
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us