PatchedTryhacker V1.1 WITH MENU AND ,WALLHACK ,AND FIXED ALL ERRORS

Posts 16–30 of 169 · Page 2 of 12
Quote Originally Posted by CNAW28 View Post
It's great. Suggestion: Use the SndDrv2.dll sound method to enable sounds. Ask @DOOP or @Ryuzaki2.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------



Why would you need to hear Foot Steps if you know where other players are with the wallhack? But you've got a point, though. It's better with gun sounds.
dude... i know how to put the sounds

but this method dont work more...

anyways i dont have how to update the sounds again after the xtrap patches
please help me... i cant manage to get this working...
i have win XP... i followed the instruction but it still doesnt work??? is there any missing program for my PC??
sorry my bad! the map ship is lag because ur wallhack is amazing! u can see the sea below the ship! ))
Uhh... How do I get this to work? Whenever I switch tabs crossfire will give me the black screen and will stop responding. :<
Still Have some Client error.
Oh my god! Wall hack! It's here, now I'm gonna become god xP
Nc because no recoil shoot in the upper of the crosshair
Quote Originally Posted by CNAW28 View Post
Why would you need to hear Foot Steps if you know where other players are with the wallhack? But you've got a point, though. It's better with gun sounds.
Because I only use the No Recoil function .. And like you said .. It's better with gun sounds .. =)
Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyDoo View Post
Because I only use the No Recoil function .. And like you said .. It's better with gun sounds .. =)
Oh, ok.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tryhacker View Post
dude... i know how to put the sounds

but this method dont work more...

anyways i dont have how to update the sounds again after the xtrap patches
Wait. Yes it does. @firefox800 has a hack using that method and it still works. The only problem with his hack is the extreme FPS lag.
Please fix the wallhack.. Even i turned off my white player. It seems players are always white while using wall hack.Fix please?
Nice working Thumbs up!...
Uhh... How do I get this to work? Whenever I switch tabs crossfire will give me the black screen and will stop responding. pls help me
tnx for adding wllhck!!! this is awesome...
I cannot join a room with this hack. My crossfire becomes slow.
Posts 16–30 of 169 · Page 2 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?