PatchedTryhacker V1.1 WITH MENU AND ,WALLHACK ,AND FIXED ALL ERRORS

Posts 31–45 of 169 · Page 3 of 12
pls dont say thanks...
just click thanks...awesome...gud job..
if i select more then 2 on the menu the game its shuting down!i have win 7 32bit
More respect bro ^_^! Keep it up, you have a will of fire burning in your heart! In the future you must be called, "The Hacker".
Quote Originally Posted by gwendell View Post
no reload doesnt work
this is fast reload because when i make normally no reload i give error

Quote Originally Posted by ejagas09 View Post
Still Have some Client error.
please say the number of error to i fix in the next version
client error pag-gamit eh,snipe......
Thanks alot bro, love ya,

-More power MPGH
I fixed it just use an injector.in my case i used PerX injector.Rename the sndrv.dll to some thing else .dll.and use the injector and pressstoo.check the boxes which hacks you want to use cause the hacks disappears but the hack still works
Quote Originally Posted by saad_saraj View Post
I fixed it just use an injector.in my case i used PerX injector.Rename the sndrv.dll to some thing else .dll.and use the injector and pressstoo.check the boxes which hacks you want to use cause the hacks disappears but the hack still works
Did it fix the Gun Sounds ?
dude can i ask something??? you removed the + damage because that causes the client error????

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyDoo View Post
Did it fix the Gun Sounds ?
nope but when you play cf with no hack the sounds still works
Quote Originally Posted by Alister44 View Post
nope but when you play cf with no hack the sounds still works
I mean when you use an injector ? have you tried it ?
Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyDoo View Post
I mean when you use an injector ? have you tried it ?

Yes you can have sounds if you use an injector
I have a problem sometimes wallhack doesnt work I dont know is it because i am using a injector or not.

BTW..someone has a good injector which is good for CF PH?
Quote Originally Posted by saad_saraj View Post
Yes you can have sounds if you use an injector
but is there a possibility that I get ban when i use an injector ? i browse the Injectors thread and most of them got banned ..
Quote Originally Posted by JhonnyDoo View Post
but is there a possibility that I get ban when i use an injector ? i browse the Injectors thread and most of them got banned ..
IF U USE DETECTED INJECTOR IN CFPH NOTHING HAPPENS. I THINK ONLY IN CFNA.
tryhacker gain respect! THIS IS MY CFPH BEST CODERS LIST..

• DOOP
• TRYHACKER

KEEP IT UP !


--MPGH <3
Quote Originally Posted by kylerease View Post
IF U USE DETECTED INJECTOR IN CFPH NOTHING HAPPENS. I THINK ONLY IN CFNA.
thanks .. now I just have to find a good injector for CFPH .. anyone can point me to a link/thread ?
Posts 31–45 of 169 · Page 3 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?