REALLY CHEAP ACC FULL INFO PAYPAL ONLY

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
REALLY CHEAP ACC FULL INFO PAYPAL ONLY
I am selling my very cheap acc paypal only i know i wont get a lot of money but i highest wins mm will be used

ok this is acting retarded here is the image http://imgur.com/ofM4m








mpgh.png221 KB · 11 downloads
Why take screenshot from nexon website ? X_X
Quote Originally Posted by Kevin! View Post
Why take screenshot from nexon website ? X_X
Lawl i agree.
$2 for the acc, mine is much higher
@Chrigga $2? deal i don't go on combat arms anymore so thats why i didnt take sreenshots in-game add me on msn: Lisander101@.hotmail.com
/bump buyer didnt add me open bids
Got any in-game screenshots?
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
Got any in-game screenshots?
I deleted combat arms but its legit it has a 30 day spec in the inbox ( scorpion) the g36 is expired though
EDIT: it has 9kgp
Quote Originally Posted by Redder View Post
I deleted combat arms but its legit it has a 30 day spec in the inbox ( scorpion) the g36 is expired though
EDIT: it has 9kgp
I believe you but it'd be nice if you added some screenshots ...
i would buy but i would need some screenshot proof
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?