Postlearning help wanna be

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
learning help wanna be
Hello I'm tired of waiting for hacks to come out and wanting to learn how to code/ make a hack. Any one can teach me or tell me where to learn thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
do you have the basics of c++? if no you should first learn the basics.
check this thread : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...u-may-one.html
How can I check if I have c++?

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by UltraPGNoob View Post
do you have the basics of c++? if no you should first learn the basics.
check this thread : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...u-may-one.html
Okay I have it so now what? I have a big list of c++ which one is it and whats the next step?
you need to learn c++ and the link I gave you will help ya doing so
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us