Detected____DankBot____PUB____(Beta 0.6-B )____[NA]____

Posts 1–15 of 359 · Page 1 of 24
____DankBot____PUB____(Beta 0.6-B )____[NA]____
  • Fixed replay for EU (I hope, will need feedback as I can't test)
  • Hopeful fix for rare "bad_num edict for pointer error


EU and NA both contained in the one .zip


https://www.virustotal.com/file/9cb2...is/1333799812/
Dankbot_06-b.rar - Jotti's malware scan



edit--
https://www.virustotal.com/file/a12b...is/1333802013/
Dankbot_06-b.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Dankbot_06-b.rar1.7 MB · 1,439 downloads Scanning…
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
that's it, man!
-edit oh my bad I only had it wait 5 seconds, I'll change to 10
tested works great man! this is awesome thanks
Ill test it as soon it will be approved.

Ok the "next page" button work now, but its seems that it need a bit more delay for the replay button, 3-5 seconds
Quote Originally Posted by mczonk View Post
Ill test it as soon it will be approved.

Ok the "next page" button work now, but its seems that it need a bit more delay for the replay button, 3-5 seconds
wow more then 10 seconds.. lol ok give me a bit..
still not working eu next button
yeah, 10 secs should do the trick. Sorry for my wrong info about only 1 sec -.-
for some reason it didnt click next..only me?
Updated file posted.
Thanks.

For some reason, autosell can't seem to switch page, it goes to the 2nd page button after each sell, but it doesn't actually activate the 2nd page, weird.

0.6A was the first version I got working, I haven't tried 0.6B yet. It's just strange that this simple click can fail while everything is working so perfectly.
Quote Originally Posted by wolb View Post
Thanks.

For some reason, autosell can't seem to switch page, it goes to the 2nd page button after each sell, but it doesn't actually activate the 2nd page, weird.

0.6A was the first version I got working, I haven't tried 0.6B yet. It's just strange that this simple click can fail while everything is working so perfectly.
It just moves the mouse to there every time to get rid of the 'item info' cuz it overlaps other items and causes it to match wrong colors.
Approved new file.
Posts 1–15 of 359 · Page 1 of 24
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?