PatchedRespect V1.0

Posts 1–15 of 104 · Page 1 of 7
Respect V1.0
I'm here to release Respect 1.0, for @steven1578 Because he is in the Hospital and asked me to release it for him

IMG -




Virus Scans -

Respect.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ

https://www.virustotal.com/file/71b8...7854/analysis/ⓘ

Credits:
Code:
M0k1 - Testing, good friend :)
FinalHazard_ - Great Helper.
Mo3ad001 - SUPERHELPER, WB dude.
BACKD00R - SUPERHELPER, Awesome guy.
Steven1578 - Making
My Grandma - For my life.
God - For my grandma.
Heaven - Youknowwhy.
Fixes :
Code:
Superpickup is fixed again!
NPc-OPK Fully working again (:
'

Features :
Code:
CrossHair (Shows crosshair)
Tracers (Show path of bulletes)
PlayerGlow (let players glow)
NameTags (Shows Enemy’s name though walls)

Removers -
No Fog (removes the fog)
No Recoil
No Spread
No Reload
No Range (u can knife every1 from any distance)

Others -
Fly (Hold space button to fly)
Hover (works ,not in Cabin Fever for some reason :/)
Jump Hack ( make you jump 10 times higher than normal)
Speed Hack ( Speed x10 or something)
Activation (Pickup/open doors from long distance)
SuperPickup (Teleports all weapons/ goldbars next to you)

Vips - 
SuperBullets (a.k.a shoot though Wall)
RapidFire (makes you shoot really fast.)
Telekill (for Eli mode not fteam)
Semi-OPK (People teleport in front of you when they shoot)
NPC-OPK (Really sweet for Fireteam)

Game -
Show FPS (displays FPS)`

Menu -
Move menu (LeftButton)
@Paladin, @Drake, @flameswor10, @aeronyx, @Polo Approve Please


I Accept Thanks + Positive Reps
Respect.rar1.8 MB · 871 downloads Scanning…
It doesn't work for me for some reason :/ I use Air Drop Injector , Please help if it worked for you

EDIT: I tried new Injector called devInject, still nothing.. I followed a guide, did everything that was needed and it still doesn't work , no options in game :/ Beg u help me
picking gold bars with Superpickup dont work
Quote Originally Posted by worm00111 View Post
picking gold bars with Superpickup dont work
That has been patched a LONG time ago.

---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Iamollie View Post
How to open menu?
Insert or Numpad 0
Quote Originally Posted by steven1578 View Post
That has been patched a LONG time ago.

---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------



Insert or Numpad 0
It doesn't work for me, please help man :/ Im begging you!

--------

It doesn't work for me for some reason :/ I use Air Drop Injector , Please help if it worked for you

EDIT: I tried new Injector called devInject, still nothing.. I followed a guide, did everything that was needed and it still doesn't work , no options in game :/ Beg u help me
nice Steven, works fantastic as always

wish you best luck for problems(;

and thanks finalhazard to release(:
I inject but there is no menu :\
Framework 3.5 You must download to work
Nice job, And it works for me.
what about aimbot? misses the aimbot
Somebody, Please , help me set it up, I tried everything, please help me and tell me what i'm doing wrong -.- I got framework 3.5 I inject that hack and do everything that guides says. PLEASE HELP SOMEONE !!! I'll give something to person that helps me PLEASE !!
Skype: gabinis3000
How do i inject this successfully? I inject it, easy, with PERX,
but then there is no menu, TF!?

Please help
Posts 1–15 of 104 · Page 1 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?