HelpVB Program (Phisher help)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
VB Program (Phisher help)
Hey guys! I just got a new comp (last comp fried), and I couldn't get my phisher codes and stuff like that. However I do have my .exe programs that have my code. Is there a way I can decompile it or debug it so I can get my codes back? Please help, thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by sanjupatadia View Post
Hey guys! I just got a new comp (last comp fried), and I couldn't get my phisher codes and stuff like that. However I do have my .exe programs that have my code. Is there a way I can decompile it or debug it so I can get my codes back? Please help, thanks.
There's a programing section in this forum that can help you better.
We don't actually support phishers. But if you want to get back your source, try .Net Reflector.
MPGH doesn't support Phishing.

Game Hacking != Phishing/Stealing Proprietorial/Intellectual or Personal Property.
youtube has a video with phisher source
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?