Christmas Time!!!!!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Christmas Time!!!!!
Christmas time is here and so are presents, except for dave who is on welfare. Make your wishlist here!

1.Gyroscopic mouse
2.Wii
3.PS3
4.Xbox 360
5.Lockpick set
6.E3 tickets
compooter, yea, compooter, got to wait for something good to come out for ps3 before i get it
Quote Originally Posted by Calard View Post
Christmas time is here and so are presents, except for dave who is on welfare. Make your wishlist here!

1.Gyroscopic mouse
2.Wii
3.PS3
4.Xbox 360
5.Lockpick set
6.E3 tickets
I made a topic just like this
and why would you want all three systems because all of the games cost 50$+ and modchips are hard as hell to find lockpick set ? paperclip duhh :P
clark he could maybe win the lottery or a draw so he could buy all those.

heres mine:
1. New comp (2GB RAM)
2. PS3
3. Wii
4. PSP
5. snowball launcher/maker
6. pet
7. shotgun 4 pwning
8. best gfx card for comp
see that is the differnce between me and u ppl....


U WISH VAT U VANT




I GET VAT I VANT



I'm so full of my self today!!!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us