Regarding CheatEngine Hacks!

Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by qteeboi View Post
well...how are aimbots made? and wallhacks? is there a TUT on here how to make them? i wanna do this...
Aimbots are made with this program called Visual Basic C++ in the program you can create various type of hacks/programs but the main thing use in the prgram is hacks. If you are pro coder then you can make your own base and edit it to the latest patch update etc but If you are just starting (which I see you are) you will have to download someones base and edit and of course giving credits
Quote Originally Posted by Extractional View Post


Aimbots are made with this program called Visual Basic C++ in the program you can create various type of hacks/programs but the main thing use in the prgram is hacks. If you are pro coder then you can make your own base and edit it to the latest patch update etc but If you are just starting (which I see you are) you will have to download someones base and edit and of course giving credits
I wouldn't use VB for it, C++ Redistributable is better for something like an Aimbot. Regular Chams though I'd rather use VB because it's much easier to use If I had the addies I could give something a try but I have no addies.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


I wouldn't use VB for it, C++ Redistributable is better for something like an Aimbot. Regular Chams though I'd rather use VB because it's much easier to use If I had the addies I could give something a try but I have no addies.
Yeah you could but most tuts are on the regular one. And ou ave to ave ollydbg to get addys you also need a base.
Quote Originally Posted by Extractional View Post


Yeah you could but most tuts are on the regular one. And ou ave to ave ollydbg to get addys you also need a base.
I can have a friend of mine make a base, that's no problem, I'm just too lazy to download olly atm I'll get to it when I get to it I suppose. By the way there are a few chams on Russian sites that still work
...what are these Russian sites?
Quote Originally Posted by qteeboi View Post
...what are these Russian sites?
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


I can have a friend of mine make a base, that's no problem, I'm just too lazy to download olly atm I'll get to it when I get to it I suppose. By the way there are a few chams on Russian sites that still work
Well you still will need the addys from the game and then just compile it into a .dll or whichever extension it takes (Usually .dll) and inject should work


You can't advertise on this site (Permanent Ban)
Quote Originally Posted by Extractional View Post



Well you still will need the addys from the game and then just compile it into a .dll or whichever extension it takes (Usually .dll) and inject should work


You can't advertise on this site (Permanent Ban)
Hence the reason I didn't mention the sites name But I still need to get those addies and set up something nice, I want norecoil more than chams at the moment.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


Hence the reason I didn't mention the sites name But I still need to get those addies and set up something nice, I want norecoil more than chams at the moment.
I was talking to qteeboi . But yeah you could make the simple hacks No recoil and all the other addys you find good luck
Quote Originally Posted by Extractional View Post


I was talking to qteeboi . But yeah you could make the simple hacks No recoil and all the other addys you find good luck
Oops sorry lol Yeah I'm working on a goo norecoil right now, got the addies I needed, my friend is working on a way to have the hack change it's self around with junk code each time it's injected though to help with anti-detection so we'll see how it works out
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


Oops sorry lol Yeah I'm working on a goo norecoil right now, got the addies I needed, my friend is working on a way to have the hack change it's self around with junk code each time it's injected though to help with anti-detection so we'll see how it works out
Hope it works out
if there is anything i could do...please let me know...also...my bad...
searched for the thread, couldn't find it
the only thing you can use CE with is with in match CP. not exactly worth it...
Quote Originally Posted by qteeboi View Post
the only thing you can use CE with is with in match CP. not exactly worth it...
Not really it's only visual so the only thing you can really do with CE on this game is entertain yourself with fake CP
Quote Originally Posted by Extractional View Post
Not really it's only visual so the only thing you can really do with CE on this game is entertain yourself with fake CP
Considering GP and CP are nothing alike except being currency. CE should work in game as CP is not serverside technically, hardsuit off the jump could be fun.
Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us