Regarding CheatEngine Hacks!

Posts 31–36 of 36 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Wretched View Post
Hmm...
Didn't know it was compatible with CE.
you do know you can use cheat engine on like any program right?
pinball the game that comes with windows can be hacked threw ce
its just if the game devs and shit are checking for it you screwed.
You can only hack ammo left for weapons (not currentt ammo) I tested it on tutorial and public servers it works
I'm actually following some tutorials on CE. I'm trying to find the base address for health, but I've tried to do it manually, pointer search, and multi-level pointer manual search. I can alter my health to whatever I want, but I'm having a hard time getting the base address. Is this because I'm retarded, or is there an additional layer of protection I didn't account for?

I'm thinking the health might be part of the same class, allowing the memory in proximity to most likely control speed, recoil, mouse coords, and location coords. I'm having trouble peaking under the hood, if anyone would like to point me in the right direction, that would be awesome.
Yeah, same thing with me. It was so frustrating but that's just how it is.
Quote Originally Posted by Starstrucken View Post
Yeah, same thing with me. It was so frustrating but that's just how it is.
^NECRO lololol
Posts 31–36 of 36 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us