Menu in C++
Hello guys !
I have a question ..
Can you make a menu in C++ ?
If yes .. how ?
Can someone make a tutorial .. ? Please ? ^^
Thanks in advanced and plus 1 to those who'll help me ..
Thanks !
---------- Post added 04-15-2012 at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-14-2012 at 11:18 PM ----------
Woops ! Sorry my bad ..
I found one .. giniyat's tutorial ^^
req close
@Austin
@Hero
@Royku
I have a question ..
Can you make a menu in C++ ?
If yes .. how ?
Can someone make a tutorial .. ? Please ? ^^
Thanks in advanced and plus 1 to those who'll help me ..

Thanks !
---------- Post added 04-15-2012 at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-14-2012 at 11:18 PM ----------
Woops ! Sorry my bad ..
I found one .. giniyat's tutorial ^^
req close
@Austin
@Hero
@Royku