LightbulbPatchedFaDy Simple Hack V4 ..

Posts 1–15 of 87 · Page 1 of 6
FaDy Simple Hack V4 ..
Hey All Today i Will Release A Simple Hack - Long Time Didnt Post A Hack .. i Will Release Soon My Biggest Hack Ever ..

The HACK DOESNT WORK FOR WINDOWS XP SO STOP CRYING AND DONT USE MY HACK IF U DONT LIKE IT!!
Features:

1- No Recoil

2- No Grenade Damage

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

Screen Shots:




__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Virus Scans:

https://www.virustotal.com/file/a24d...is/1334489448/

FaDyV4.rar - Jotti's malware scan
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

InsTructions:

1- Put DWrite.dll in CF Folder

2- Run Patcher_CF As Admin

3-Enjoy Pwning Noobs xD.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Credits:

1- Me

2- @giniyat101

3- @DaRk

4- @BlackLite ( For The Injection Methode )
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Plz Press Thanks And Add +Rep .. ( Soon My Best hack Ever. )
FaDyV4.rar8 KB · 844 downloads Scanning…
~Approved.
Quote Originally Posted by Royku View Post
~Approved.
Thanks /


---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by abmik123 View Post
I think that is patched or something dunno?
The OHK For Zombie Mode is Patched for ever :'(
Nice hack. Keep up the good work!
i just got hack tool detected form luizimoloko v6 + fixed sound . but i'm lucky i'm not banned !! plz royku close the release its detected.


i will try this hack seems cool .

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

hack dont work WIN 7 32 BIT
Rep , but where the credit
hello all i have a question.
have anyone a one shot hack for zombie mode?
or can who make a one shot hack well i and my friend will have the golden rpk
thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Deathmaker02 View Post
hello all i have a question.
have anyone a one shot hack for zombie mode?
or can who make a one shot hack well i and my friend will have the golden rpk
thanks
I think that is patched or something dunno?
Quote Originally Posted by Deathmaker02 View Post
hello all i have a question.
have anyone a one shot hack for zombie mode?
or can who make a one shot hack well i and my friend will have the golden rpk
thanks
Notice : zombie mode hacks are permanent patched it will never work until next zombie mode patch .

But when you have a hack OHK you get in zombie mod client error i tried this many times and i want to fix it but zm hack is perm patched
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuesi View Post
Rep , but where the credit
Will Add Right now xD


---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xXDreaMerXx View Post
i just got hack tool detected form luizimoloko v6 + fixed sound . but i'm lucky i'm not banned !! plz royku close the release its detected.


i will try this hack seems cool .

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

hack dont work WIN 7 32 BIT
Try To Inject with metre injector its working atm.
Nice
Nice work but you forgot to specify , for which CF it was made for !!!
It would have take you 1 second to type the words ( For CF NA only or CF EU only or Works for both CF NA & CF EU ).
those magic words may avoid people spamming your thread with " it does not work , I got error , Game Crash , File change , Hack tools detected , OMG I got ban for 3 days or perma ban if he already got some bans previously ."
You may still Edit and add the magic words

BTW. I have a high ping ( 280+) and this gives me trouble to shoot people in duel or while they are moving , cause the hit register is wery low at this stage and I was looking for a hack that could compensate that issue for me " I was thinking about having a one shot kill "
Are you able to make a hack like this or something that may help me to get rid of that problem ?
If I get that one simple hak I will be very grateful to you .
Thanks in advance for any reply ,( positive or not )
Quote Originally Posted by Jo24mu View Post
Nice work but you forgot to specify , for which CF it was made for !!!
It would have take you 1 second to type the words ( For CF NA only or CF EU only or Works for both CF NA & CF EU ).
those magic words may avoid people spamming your thread with " it does not work , I got error , Game Crash , File change , Hack tools detected , OMG I got ban for 3 days or perma ban if he already got some bans previously ."
You may still Edit and add the magic words

BTW. I have a high ping ( 280+) and this gives me trouble to shoot people in duel or while they are moving , cause the hit register is wery low at this stage and I was looking for a hack that could compensate that issue for me " I was thinking about having a one shot kill "
Are you able to make a hack like this or something that may help me to get rid of that problem ?
If I get that one simple hak I will be very grateful to you .
Thanks in advance for any reply ,( positive or not )
thats a bright idea...
please do it asap..
ty!
the hack doesnt work for me win vista 32bit ...
Nice Hack ya m3lm wlahy ana 3mlt Replay 3ashan anta masry bas w Isa tb2a t3ml AImbot w kDa y3ny Go Ahead
Posts 1–15 of 87 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us