QuestionBest Server For Egypt!

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Best Server For Egypt!
Hello Mpgh, I'm Asking for the Best CrossFire Server For Egypt. I mean Which CrossFire Do I Play?

If You Know Plz Help Me!
Quote Originally Posted by dizzyeasy View Post
Hello Mpgh, I'm Asking for the Best CrossFire Server For Egypt. I mean Which CrossFire Do I Play?

If You Know Plz Help Me!
This depend of you ping, and your location , and your plan of Internet
Quote Originally Posted by edwss View Post
This depend of you ping, and your location , and your plan of Internet
I Said I m from Egypt and My Normal Ping in Cf Na is 100.

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by edwss View Post
This depend of you ping, and your location , and your plan of Internet
I just Want to Know Which Will Be Better, Not my Internet connection!

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

So, any replies?
Quote Originally Posted by dizzyeasy View Post
Hello Mpgh, I'm Asking for the Best CrossFire Server For Egypt. I mean Which CrossFire Do I Play?

If You Know Plz Help Me!
If your in Egypt, then I can't suggest any crossfire for you. Maybe try CF PH? But again, I could be 80% wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post

If your in Egypt, then I can't suggest any crossfire for you. Maybe try CF PH? But again, I could be 80% wrong.
I'm gunna see in Google Maps. I try to Catch something,
but i still need a 100% vertified answer.
Quote Originally Posted by dizzyeasy View Post
I'm gunna see in Google Maps. I try to Catch something,
but i still need a 100% vertified answer.
uhum i think is CF PH or NA
Quote Originally Posted by hugo2031 View Post
uhum i think is CF PH or NA
I didnt try Cf Ph, but my ping in Na is 100 Normal

---------- Post added at 11:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hugo2031 View Post
uhum i think is CF PH or NA
I didnt try Cf Ph, but my ping in Na is 100 Normal
If your in egypt and play NA, you'll probably end up in some sort of disaster.
Just try CF PH.
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post
If your in egypt and play NA, you'll probably end up in some sort of disaster.
Just try CF PH.
k, gunna try that,
100 is fine. 300 is the BR's. At least you're not that bad.
Not sure why your ping is normal at 100 in NA :/
try west coast
Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
try west coast
west coast is for like US and Canada..
Probably UK Server
Egypt is always hard to find for the suitable right CF Version.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?