Uk servers are the best for Egyptians.......And for lower ping try play crossfire EU But My advice NA is much better:::::
Best Server For Egypt!
If UK doesn't work, then nothing WILL entirely work.
UK servers. Hurrdurr. Obviously since it's closer to Egypt.
wait guys..but I think in his post he asked for which crossfire VERSION he could play.
Stop asking this question ; You asked it like 5 times before 
Crossfire EU is best for Egypt
Crossfire NA : Try to play at UKs

Crossfire EU is best for Egypt
Crossfire NA : Try to play at UKs
CF NA ->UK 1~5 servers (ping:75~120)
CF EU ->any server (ping: 70~105)
and don't use Linkdsl stupid company for internet,go for TeDate
CF EU ->any server (ping: 70~105)
and don't use Linkdsl stupid company for internet,go for TeDate
i live in morocco near to egypt or stked to egypt
i have thompson wifi i have 58 ping
i have thompson wifi i have 58 pingI will try Philippines I hope I get a good ping.
This thread is closed for replies.