SmileORIGIN Account with BF3 and Battlefield Heroes

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
ORIGIN Account with BF3 and Battlefield Heroes
The FOLLOWING ACCOUNTS ARE UNDER THE SAME ORIGIN USER NAME!
Battlefield 3 Account
kewlPREDATOR - Battlelog / Battlefield 3
Kills 5995
Deaths 2689
K/D Ratio 2.229
Kill assists 1 127
Score/Min 448
Quits 14%

I have as you can see above average score and BF3 Back to Kirkland Map Pack Included.



Battlefield heroes Account
Quote Originally Posted by akbisw View Post
Account link
Player Profile - Free Shooter Game - Online shooter - Battlefield Heroes
TWO lvl 30s(highest), rest are 24, 14 and 12 lvl players
I will let you check out the account via Teamviewer if you want to check before you buy.

I have spent over $230 dollars on this account. I will recheck it and let you know the exact amount.
ALL ITEMS I EVER PURCHASED ON MY HEROES are below in a document(long list!)!!!
bfh items

Shoot me any offers below.

Price for BF3 account $30+ $30 battlefield Heroes Account = TOTAL $60.

I made a previous thread about the heroes account but realized that I can not separate the BF3 account from the Heroes account. So I am selling both here. This is a really awesome deal in my opinion. In BF3 I am lvl 49 with really good standings, and the Heroes account I have Items/weapons worth ~$240 and two lvl 30 players. Get this before I change my mind. I have over 700 hours on both these games.

Once you purchase the Origin account I will change the email to YOUR Email that way you can truley own the account and change the password to whatever you want.
push!!!!!!! NEW PRICE $50!!! BF3+B2K and BAttlfield Heroes Account !!! The new MOON map is awesome btw. MY Stats for both games are outstanding if you are into that.
In talks with SweetChild. Purchase will happen tomorrow!!!!
SweetChild_ is a THIEF. He will ask for account first and will never PAY YOU. BEWARE
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?