Chat Hack

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Chat Hack
is it true you can hack other character if u pm them on game and they reply to you ?
yeah its true even in crazy kart
`you have that hack ? ..

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

`i think its not just an ordinary hack ..
another way is you'll add the hacker in facebook and while you're chatting with each other your account just suddenly pops out at the chat box, but of course you must answer the program that they made to hack your account,,, someone have already tried it to me but I fooled him,..xD
I don't even get the situation here .. Chat Hack ?
I think its true, i heard lots of rumor about it....
u dont have that hack ? . only expert hackers can make it ?
i think i saw that hack before...i almost fell for it
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us