Red faceMeme Kill Marks

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
~Approved.
Quote Originally Posted by Royku View Post
~Approved.
why are all my messages here removed and why is he banned? please tell me...
or @Hero, u know much? ...
Quote Originally Posted by rlenskens View Post


why are all my messages here removed and why is he banned? please tell me...
or @Hero, u know much? ...
I can't ban people. :/
Nice kill marks
Yeh i would like to know too!

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

13 days ban ; Due to bypass the MPGH filter.. I didn't bypassed anything but i got banned for it ...

anyway i wan't proofs
Quote Originally Posted by [MENTION=25079
guyDx;5957546]Yeh i would like to know too!

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

13 days ban ; Due to bypass the MPGH filter.. I didn't bypassed anything but i got banned for it ...

anyway i want prove
what do they mean with that? u didn't do anything against the rules, did you?
Quote Originally Posted by rlenskens View Post


what do they mean with that? u didn't do anything against the rules, did you?
I was Fillucky and no i didn't do anything thats why i wan't prove!

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rlenskens View Post


why are all my messages here removed and why is he banned? please tell me...
or @Hero, u know much? ...
hero is cool guy i don't think it was him .
Quote Originally Posted by [MENTION=25079
guyDx;5957622]I was Fillucky and no i didn't do anything thats why i wan't prove!

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

hero is cool guy i don't think it was him .
i know hed didnt bvan u. Just thought he'd know...

btw: I know u are @Fillucky
@Ravallo did you banned me? I didn't do nothing against MPGH i love this forum, i don't even know how to bypass the filters of MPGH (reason i was banned 4)
Quote Originally Posted by [MENTION=25079
guyDx;5958015]@Ravallo did you banned me? I didn't do nothing against MPGH i love this forum, i don't even know how to bypass the filters of MPGH (reason i was banned 4)
maybe because of your name~~ re arrange the words/ letter and it will come up with something~~
Quote Originally Posted by Shukiro View Post
maybe because of your name~~ re arrange the words/ letter and it will come up with something~~
My name was Fillucky on the account banned
nice kill marks... gonna try them..
Quote Originally Posted by Joker4Hack View Post
nice kill marks... gonna try them..
Not My Kill marks mxLL credits
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us