SolvedHow do you determine..

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
How do you determine..
How do the staff determine when they are gonna put out staff openings for a section?

@Alen
I'm sure Liz determines when she is going to do it
Quote Originally Posted by L View Post
I'm sure Liz determines when she is going to do it
I'm asking when is the staff going to post for a section..


---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
When the section needs further moderation on approving files, dealing with spammers/noobs/******s, maintain it active, etc.

Basically when it needs more attention due its activity.
Ok soo what about the BLR section ?
Quote Originally Posted by Extractional View Post


I'm asking when is the staff going to post for a section..


---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------



Ok soo what about the BLR section ?
Dunno, the staff itself will determine if it needs a Minion or not.
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post


Dunno, the staff itself will determine if it needs a Minion or not.
I'm saying thier isnt any staff o_o
Quote Originally Posted by Extractional View Post


I'm saying thier isnt any staff o_o
Some sections doesn't need minions due to many reason which I have said on my previous reply...
When the section needs further moderation on approving files, dealing with spammers/noobs/******s, maintain it active, etc.

Basically when it needs more attention due its activity.
If a section has enough activity where it is no longer capable of being managed by a Global Moderator, then a minion will be assigned. However, if you're active in an otherwise dead section, make releases for it and what not and actually get it active that's a good way to earn oneself a spot for the section. Once it's deemed necessary for a section to get a minion, the section may be offered to staff members who are already minion for other sections. If no one takes it, applications will be opened.

Hope that clears things up.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us