New computer
Alright so getting a new computer soon. Limit 2 grand. Yes I know buying parts individually will be cheaper, this is just a rough sketch of the parts.
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1E49A8ⓘ That is the quick build I threw together (just to show parts I'm looking at).
If you are too lazy to look through that, here are some of the specs of it:
CPU:Intel Core i7-2700K 3.50 GHz 8MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1155
HDD:2TB (2TBx1) SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache 7200RPM HDD
MEMORY:16GB (4GBx4) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory
MOTHERBOARD:[CrossFireX] Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H Intel Z77 Chipset DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ IRST, Lucid Virtu MVP, Ultra Durable4 Classic, 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, 2x Gen3 PCIe x16, 3x PCIe x1 & 2 PCI
POWERSUPPLY:1,000 Watts
VIDEO:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 3GB 16X PCIe Video Card
VIDEO2:NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 1GB 16X PCIe Video Card
I know it's a pretty shitty build, but I'm more just showing the level of performance I want on the thing rather than an actual build. So what would you guys add/get rid of? Just looking for some input.
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1E49A8ⓘ That is the quick build I threw together (just to show parts I'm looking at).
If you are too lazy to look through that, here are some of the specs of it:
CPU:Intel Core i7-2700K 3.50 GHz 8MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1155
HDD:2TB (2TBx1) SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache 7200RPM HDD
MEMORY:16GB (4GBx4) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory
MOTHERBOARD:[CrossFireX] Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H Intel Z77 Chipset DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ IRST, Lucid Virtu MVP, Ultra Durable4 Classic, 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, 2x Gen3 PCIe x16, 3x PCIe x1 & 2 PCI
POWERSUPPLY:1,000 Watts
VIDEO:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 3GB 16X PCIe Video Card
VIDEO2:NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 1GB 16X PCIe Video Card
I know it's a pretty shitty build, but I'm more just showing the level of performance I want on the thing rather than an actual build. So what would you guys add/get rid of? Just looking for some input.
No hurt intended, but it is a good thing that you got your build checked here. 


And yea I was thinking about getting the IVY Bridge, wasn't sure though. And the power-supply was so high just because for some reason there was a lower choice. I know that is way too much. Other than that thanks for the help guys. Really the main thing I needed help with was the motherboard since I'm pretty much shit with picking those out. ![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)