request: fullscreen without scaling

Posts 31–45 of 55 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by sha View Post
special abilities would have much longer range for wizards necromancers mystics assassins and tricksters or rogues with plane. it mostly affects wizards imo, as it'll allow them to clear events pretty much as effectively as rogues and knights.

people would frown upon this hack like they do upon the less severe multiboxing and mp1.06's noclip.
Agree, that's what I were talking about. This hack will make game easier for cheaters and therefore harder for legitimate players.
hummm.... interesting you should really post the edit so people can copy and paste it lol
Can anyone possibly give some hints as to how to achieve this?
How will players on kongregate achieve this?
Yes it is definitely possible as Ikulip showed, AkaNya also did it. The only issue is from what I have been told is it makes you ice-skate when moving and that it creates a whole lot of lag.
Quote Originally Posted by Ikulip View Post
@7821291 Sorry my bad, I was thinking about the wrong thing, it's a value in Face3D that you need to change. I'm in the middle of writing some code (in java) that automatically modifies the client (ie. moving ui elements and increasing view range), currently works with 5 previous versions of the game with no changes, if anyone has previous versions of the client I would love if you could send me them. @Blitz After the results of my last release I'm a bit wary on releasing anything.
http://i.imgur.com/K3nU5.png 1600x900 and 1280x1024
http://i.imgur.com/hPQJ4.png 1600x900 and 1280x1024, initial tiles from server
http://i.imgur.com/9xVOJ.png
Could you upload the client, it would be much appreciated
I have to admit that I am surprised to see this thread so inactive. RotMG is a popular game and even an extra 200 pixels in height and width would be pretty cool to most people.

Even a few pointers of what to look for in the swf would be welcome by many, I am sure.
Welp I figured it was possible. Great job Ikulip for getting it to work. Any plans on releasing it? Also any hints on where to look in the swf?
I would love to know detailed instructions on how to do this. Considering it dose have disadvantages, maybe tweaking it to a set size would do the perfect job.
Felt like giving this thread a bump since this is just amazing. I cant understand though why some of you say that this shouldn't be released cause its "unfair" against the majority of the players. Of course its unfair that's why its called a cheat/hack. Isn't that why we are here on this site, to get that extra advantage over the majority.

Really looking forward to a release! Keep it up
This looks freaking awsome cant w8 for this! need it now!
Another bump to an old thread. Well finally figured out how to do this. Thanks in part to Ikulip for the hints he gave in this thread.



Does anyone here know how to manipulate and move around ui elements? Ikulip's pics look nice and I would like to do something similar.
So basically ive figured out what to do. And i like nilly, need to know how to move the ui's. Ikulip are u currently working on this or are u just playing for your own like a god? ;D
Posts 31–45 of 55 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?