Helpmw3 server not available at this time

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
mw3 server not available at this time
I have Recently Bought And Installed MW3 From Steam But when Ever I tried to access Online Services (after a very long wait!) it came up with the message "ERROR: The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 server is not available at this time. Please try again later or visit http://www.callofduty.com/mw3/status"

VAS Status Is in Good Standing Never Used Any Hack

Thank you greatly, if you can help me!
Quote Originally Posted by justfordownloadfuckyea View Post
I have Recently Bought And Installed MW3 From Steam But when Ever I tried to access Online Services (after a very long wait!) it came up with the message "ERROR: The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 server is not available at this time. Please try again later or visit http://www.callofduty.com/mw3/status"

VAS Status Is in Good Standing Never Used Any Hack

Thank you greatly, if you can help me!
Well, this error message is most only shown when people are banned.
It MIGHT be that you have been banned by: BanCandy or her "friend".
And then I don't think they will affect the VAC status. (Since that is Steam property)

Also, a chance that the servers might be down for a short time.
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Well, this error message is most only shown when people are banned.
It MIGHT be that you have been banned by: BanCandy or her "friend".
And then I don't think they will affect the VAC status. (Since that is Steam property)

Also, a chance that the servers might be down for a short time.
How Can Verify That I am Banned By BanCandy And I've Checked Servers Aren't Down
Quote Originally Posted by justfordownloadfuckyea View Post
How Can Verify That I am Banned By BanCandy And I've Checked Servers Aren't Down
You can't verify that you are banned by BanCandy
I think im Having the close to the same problem but its just saying cannot connect to server even tho there online PC)
Quote Originally Posted by justfordownloadfuckyea View Post
I have Recently Bought And Installed MW3 From Steam But when Ever I tried to access Online Services (after a very long wait!) it came up with the message "ERROR: The Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 server is not available at this time. Please try again later or visit http://www.callofduty.com/mw3/status"

VAS Status Is in Good Standing Never Used Any Hack

Thank you greatly, if you can help me!
Relax.. you are not banned (I guess)... This happens to me sometimes, I just restart Steam or MW3 and keep trying to connect, it will connect after sometime... I don't know why this happens, but it drives me crazy...
hii can you help me,
i play mw3 he did it fine. but now when i start multiplayer and klick play, then is is a long time loading and after that he say's: the call of duty server is not avaible at this time please try it later or fisti our website.
do you know what to do.???
Quote Originally Posted by jozua234 View Post
hii can you help me,
i play mw3 he did it fine. but now when i start multiplayer and klick play, then is is a long time loading and after that he say's: the call of duty server is not avaible at this time please try it later or fisti our website.
do you know what to do.???
/Moved Post
-I moved your post to a problem like yours.
Look here and see if you find any useful answers
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?