How much?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
How much?
2nd LT 1st class

OMOH, SAS, Navy Seal
0 zp, little gp, 563 bp

Ak gold
Ak silver
Anaconda Adv
Awm
Deagle Camo
M16a2
M4
M4 silver
M4 Patriot
QBZ Camo
3 Smoke, 3 flash, 3 nade
2.38 kd.

2 letter name.
12 ribbons w/ honorable
I've never cheated on it, as well, I have all info.
where is the link bro?
Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
where is the link bro?
I'm not posting my account link public on MPGH. I do it through pms, anyways. Selling the account pretty soon, hopefully.
~$25. Decent account.
bad that no link.. but nice account, and btw the ptice 25$ is pretty decent
15 - 20 $
People will value more if you put a link...
$15-20...idk. Looks pretty decent.
Arround 40-45$
25 meybe 30 if have good chars
if you show me link i meybe want to buy for 30$
id say 20-25$
p.s. stop begging for a link people jeez
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us