thank you so much ..aztig tol!!!!
PatchedGodModeHack SImple Hack
ano ginagawa ng broken AI hack
same to me. i dont know why 
---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------
BrokenAiHack = Brokensunsethack. i teteleport ka sa safe na lugar

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------
BrokenAiHack = Brokensunsethack. i teteleport ka sa safe na lugar
paano po ba yan
@jheamuel -> What is the function of "BrokenAI" ?
saan ko lalagay ung dll?
You can put the .DLL file anywhere you like. All you need to do is to have an injector for you to inject the hack through the game. Search here in the forums for the injector. Or go to our friendly google and search there for many kinds of injectors.
Sir can you remove STW for that i could ride Vehicles
, Everytime I play Vehicular Warfare I have to Re-open WarRock inorder the STW to be Disabled on the First Game.... can you remake 1 for me :3?
, Everytime I play Vehicular Warfare I have to Re-open WarRock inorder the STW to be Disabled on the First Game.... can you remake 1 for me :3?yap kailangan ng injwector....for injector use traiming pm me in fb.... airborn116@yahoo.com///for just php20 war cash
WOW injector may bayad bwahahahahahha
This thread is closed for replies.

![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)