HelpLoading problem?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Loading problem?


It just freezes here, Windows 7 64bit. Cracked client btw.
maybe it's because it's cracked client...idk
Quote Originally Posted by JimTheGreat View Post
maybe it's because it's cracked client...idk
Nah, it just started doing this.
Your firewall or Anti virus may be blocking it. Disable them both and try again.
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Your firewall or Anti virus may be blocking it. Disable them both and try again.
Nope, im about to give up.
Quote Originally Posted by ydocsmada View Post


Nope, im about to give up.
How long have you left it updating for? Because I know sometimes when I update it sometimes stick on the same spot for a few seconds. If you has a friend that has minecraft see if you can get them to let you log in on their account (Legit minecraft version) and see if that updates.
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post


How long have you left it updating for? Because I know sometimes when I update it sometimes stick on the same spot for a few seconds. If you has a friend that has minecraft see if you can get them to let you log in on their account (Legit minecraft version) and see if that updates.
I left it for an hour last night and no luck, and my two buddies that play it both have it cracked as well. Oh well :P
alright, i'll see if I can find anything on it.
See if you can find another cracked version.


---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

If you aren't already, try running as administrator
Then try this
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/335-minecr...ml#post5841055
Happened to me before.

@ydocsmada

Go into %appdata% and go to .minecraft and delete your entire bin folder. Once you finish that, run Minecraft and select force update. Enter game and then you're good to go.
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
Happened to me before.

@ydocsmada

Go into %appdata% and go to .minecraft and delete your entire bin folder. Once you finish that, run Minecraft and select force update. Enter game and then you're good to go.
This didnt work either :/
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us