Lithtech model .lta script for 3dsmax

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Lithtech model .lta script for 3dsmax
Hey guys, i'm sure you've known how to extract model from Crossfire. You can view it with Model Edit which made by Monolith. But what if we import it to 3dsmax and export to .smd. We can made model for Counter Strike. Imagine there are bunch of crossfire models in Counter Strike. How cool is that !!! So i wrote this topic to ask pro like KarlThePro, Chesterccc or Xxmarxx whether they can wrote a script like i've told Pls pls. Please help me and everyone
I loaded Autodesk 3ds Max, cause i thought, ill be albe to put cf's .ltb / .lta or .x files in it , but it dont work.
Does @chesterccc @KarlThePro @xxmarv09xx u have a plugin or somthing like that to get that working ?
I think @KarlThePro have got.. due to his weapon intros.
I think I have a solution


- Turn it into wavefront obj file
-Go to ms3d
-imprt
-Ctrl+m (Smooth all)
-Assign texture to the guns(Hard part)
-Export to smd
(I've did this to my m16a3)
^ like ur sig though.

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

But damn @KarlThePro is inactive here i think, or he dont wanna to answer :|
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us