PatchedKR REZ v2

Posts 16–30 of 89 · Page 2 of 6
NICE JOB DUDE )

SANA SINAMA MO NA PATI UNG MGA SKIN WEAPON ..
WALA BA TONG KEYLOGGER ?
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Approved.
Approved without screenies..
Quote Originally Posted by bubuyogzzz View Post
Approved without screenies..
because it's working
He'll add it next time.
Add No Recoil Next Time
Can someone provide Screenshots? I cant understand what SMOOTH TEXTURES is for.
What is the meaning of smooth textures?
wow! Good job t.s more power pa po!
If we put this to rez... And another hack from the SndDRV... Does this not affect the other one which also have a wallhack?
Quote Originally Posted by LokisTears View Post
If we put this to rez... And another hack from the SndDRV... Does this not affect the other one which also have a wallhack?
yes sir! still working if you use sndDrv.dll hack.
I will try this but sad to say maintainance this day
what is smooth texture!!!
Quote Originally Posted by iNooBiish View Post
what is smooth texture!!!
Smooth texture. if your character knock backs and pushes you to the wall = client right? smooth textures will not cause client error.
If I'm not asking too much can u put no recoil pls cuz I can't control my AK pls put no recoil in v3 hoping to see it
how did they actually made this? XD I dont have an idea.. hahah lol
Posts 16–30 of 89 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?