Weapon Hack

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Weapon Hack
Hi Guys Today i Release an Undetected Source Weapon hack . PS > i tried on CF NA It give some Lags rarely , If you have a slow PC dint try it it will give a Maassive FPS drop . Works perfectly on CF EU THX ME IF I HELPED.


CODE >
#include <string>
#define WeaponMgr 0xAB7270
ChangeWep (17, 61); // M60 - > RPK
void ChangeWep (int From, int To)
{
DWORD myCSHELL = (DWORD)GetModuleHandle(Name_Cshell);//Get Handle of CrossFire!
DWORD myWCLASS = *(DWORD*)(myCSHELL+WeaponMgr);//10136889 68 34562F10 PUSH CShell.102F5634 ; ASCII "WeaponClass"
memcpy((DWORD*)(myWCLASS+From*4),(DWORD*)(myWCLASS +To*4),4);//copying ACR -> M16, 4 Bytes
FAIL ! ,
1- Fake Weapon Hack
2- No Damage ?? Range ?
3- doesn't i see this code 100 time before
Didn't worked for me but I have my own wep hack source ..
yeah This Weapon Hack maybe Not WOrk
@ayawmanmik Maybe other MPGH members will not understand you because of you're grammar

=======

Back to the topic ..

I tried it on my laptop this worked but I don't know how .. maybe it's just lag or something .
imma try this
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us