XMEN INJECTOR LITTLE PROBLEM

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
XMEN INJECTOR LITTLE PROBLEM
I dont know if anyone notice the XMEN hack...
As I use my MAUSER which is a handgun i tried to change it into BURST FIRE but nothing happen...
You know how good MAUSER is for no recoil mode ayt?
I really like your hack dude but could you solve this problem in your next version? Tanx and More Power!

What kind of hack from xmen??
Quote Originally Posted by jharapsody29 View Post
What kind of hack from xmen??
The Version 3.0

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by yhwasun View Post
Some says... it's a little bit... not working.
Some says... it's already detected.
Still works for me
Some says... it's a little bit... not working.
Some says... it's already detected.
xmen v3.0 still works!
Well, I guessed... for majority... it works.
Not to me.
My Mother's Day Special is still working
@Sprite yes but the burst fire function is not usable

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

buddy server got disconnected again?
@josharcz I do not have Burst Fire Feature ..
So everyone experience the burst fire that is totally not working ^^ i told yah... So mr XMEN kindly fixed this problem on your next version of hack More Power

???????????????????
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?