SolvedKeyboard/Mouse locks up randomly

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Keyboard/Mouse locks up randomly
During random matches my mouse and keyboard locks up and I continue to go whatever way i was going before it locked up. It usually ends during a 10 second period. It only happens when I'm in CF.
I used to have a problem similar to this also.

What I did to fix it is that when I opened crossfire, I opened my task manager(CTRL + ALT + DEL), then went to the processes tab, looked for crossfire.exe, and then set the priority to low.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
I used to have a problem similar to this also.

What I did to fix it is that when I opened crossfire, I opened my task manager(CTRL + ALT + DEL), then went to the processes tab, looked for crossfire.exe, and then set the priority to low.
Thanks Hero, saved me there
You're welcome.

Just to make sure, your problem is fixed now? @iNate
Well not for me :/

Does same when i start CF and pretty annoying tryed to open task manager but keep freezing CF...
I guess this is solved since he thanked my post and seems satisfied.

/Closed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us