CoolHello guys...

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Hello guys...
Haii guys I'm newbie. I hope i can make friend here....

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Welcome To MPGH.
Well Hello! HMU If You need any assistance.
Welcome
Wellcome...
Wait what 1 post = member wtf?
Isnt it suposed to be leecher?
Quote Originally Posted by Occidi de Pax View Post
Wellcome...
Wait what 1 post = member wtf?
Isnt it suposed to be leecher?
Yeah I saw someone with like 3 posts at Advanced Member or something, maybe just a bug.

Either way, welcome! ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by Occidi de Pax View Post
Wellcome...
Wait what 1 post = member wtf?
Isnt it suposed to be leecher?
It's a bug on the forum

OT: Welcome to MPGH! Enjoy your stay.
Welcome to MPGH.
Welcome to MPGH
Welcome to MPGH. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?